A song for a stalker :D

Dah lama-lama dengar lagu ni baru perasan lagu ni macam lagu untuk stalker.blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com


And I don't want the world to see me
Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

P/s: I just want you to know who I am, Mr. Damon.blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com(Gedik mode tetiba)

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

4 Responses to A song for a stalker :D

  1. one of mai feberet song la makncek

    ReplyDelete
  2. uiyooo... ye ke? tatau lak.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmgloh..kan seangkatan dgn lagu ke laut jawi m nasir tu...

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooooooo... br tau jugak..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.